Hanes Geo Components (HGC) Aurora, CO, a division of Leggett & Platt Inc., is seeking an Inside Sales Representative. HGC is the leading national distributor of erosion control and soil stabilization products used in the construction industry. We are looking for a highly motivated & organized individual with exceptional communication skills, who will assist existing customers, generate new business leads and identify & quote project bid opportunities.
- Assist Geo Sales with customer contact information, past problems, inventory requirements, and special customer requirements.
- Handle Customer Service issues such as order entry, maintaining customer quotes, and following up on customer orders to ensure they are shipped accurately and on time.
- Proficient knowledge of our Geo products and how they are applied.
- Work with our Credit Department to:
- Maintain adequate customer credit limit (may increase based on upcoming jobs or product needs)
- Customer credit applications (make certain customers are set up in a timely manner - our Credit Department may need additional credit references).
- Customer orders on ‘hold’ due to credit issues (contact credit, Sales, and follow-up to assure everything is being done to handle).
- Contact customers on a regular basis with an emphasis on contractors.
- Additionally, help build and maintain a strong customer base by cold calling and placing follow-up calls on call-ins.
- Use web tools available to track government and private jobs in our sales area, while providing prices on our product (potentially used in these jobs) to both our customers and potential customers.
- Review lead services with outside sales to identify new opportunities.
- Maintain a tracking sheet that reviews government and private jobs in our sales area that we could potentially sell product.
- Keep track of our Geo sales goals in our territory for the month, quarter, and year.
- Provide support as requested for Sales Representatives.
- Oversee and maintain Geo customer sales records.
The position has an education requirement of a BS or BA. Our ideal candidate would have an outgoing and sales oriented personality, experience in customer service, is energetic and enjoys a fast paced and team oriented atmosphere. Competitive salary and benefits offered: health/dental/vision insurance, 401-k plan, and discounted stock program.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer