Hanes Geo Components, a division of Leggett & Platt, is seeking a Management Trainee. This is an entry level position in Winston Salem, NC where someone can learn our business and match their skill set with future growth opportunities. Hanes Geo Components is a leading distributor of geosynthetics, erosion control, and soil stabilization products used in the construction industry.
- Fine tune working capital management skills.
- Learn formulation and implementation of market and product strategies.
- Develop key supplier and customer relationships.
- Sharpen negotiating, marketing and selling skill sets.
- Forecast demand and purchase products needed in line with market service expectations
- Learn and apply negotiation skills.
- Analyze product costs vs. market pricing. Learn product positioning that optimizes sales growth and profitability.
- Link customer product requirements with supplier capabilities and production schedules.
- Monitor daily orders; recognize and implement improvements to order fulfillment.
- Work closely with sales staff to update customers’ product demand, product quality requirements and new product development needs.
- Coordinate new product development and new market development efforts.
- Assess customer quality requirements and implement suggested improvements in product and service quality.
- We will provide training on our products, markets, and inventory management methods.
- A bachelor’s degree in a business related field of study is required.
- Candidates must have strong analytical skills and be able to effectively communicate.
Competitive salary and benefits offered:
- Health/dental/vision insurance.
- 401-K, and discounted stock program.